Growing concern about the Coronavirus and the implementation of unprecedented precautionary measures are changing the way we do business. Neckover wants to take a moment to share information with you on what we are doing to provide ongoing service to our #BullTuff Community.
The well-being of our #BullTuff Crew, Dealers and Family is our top priority and we are closely monitoring updates from the CDC regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
Our team has developed a contingency plan to continue meeting your needs:
– Instituted a health plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you.
– Proactive monitoring of virus developments.
– Contacted and confirmed that our suppliers and supply chain are prepared to provide as many uninterrupted deliveries as possible.
– We have contingency plans for shifting work within our manufacturing facility, giving us the flexibility to meet your needs.
– Restriction of non-essential meetings and inter-plant personal contact for our employees.
– Encouragment any staff member who may be symptomatic to not come to work and focus on their wellness.
– Increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers within our facility and have trained employees on optimal hygiene protocols.
Our focus, dedication, and support to the agri-business and industrial community are unwavering as we navigate these unique and evolving times.
On behalf of the Neckover Crew,
Stay #BullTuff and please be safe.